Pages

about getting pregnant

Thursday, October 16, 2014

6 Consumption of these foods to treat skin disease eczema

Hi how are you? Are you Healthy? I hope you always healthy. A few months ago I suffered eskim some parts of the body. I was confused and very upset with this disease. I tried to analyze the causes of this disease, what stress at work because of the disease onset ?? . I regularly eat three meals a day with a balanced composition. Maybe I eat a lot of fast-food. My skin's health worsened due to my diet that is poorly controlled. What's in the kitchen all I eat. Maybe my hunger. Oops.

It turned out pretty easy way to reduce this disease, how it's easy enough to eat-healthy diet. Never follow me who frequently eat fast-food less healthy for the body. After I try to regularly eat-foods recommended, thank god my eskim disease is reduced and eventually recovered after the maintaining a good diet.

Ok well, I will divide the articles on skin diseases eskim. : D Do you know eskim skin disease? If you do not know you should read the previous atikel. In previous articles have discussed the short and easy to understand from the cause and ways of healing and care.

Starting from the food you eat can worsen the disease. If you suffer eskim, you have to be careful with the food that you will eat.

Here are some foods that can help reduce inflammation of the skin caused eskim disease:
1.      Bananas
Bananas are rich in potassium, magnesium, and vitamin C. These three nutrients is good to encourage the improvement of the skin and reduce itching due to eczema.
2.      Yogurty
Probiotics are live bacteria in yogurt. These good bacteria to reduce the adverse impact of eczema on skin health.
3.       Fish and grains
Foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids like fish and whole grains be consumed by people with eczema.
4.       Chives
Leek is known to have several health benefits for you. Chives proven to reduce the levels of histamine in the body and has anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin K is high in these foods are also good for the health of your skin.
5.       Chamomile tea
Chamomile has anti-inflammatory properties and can soothe the skin. Drinking chamomile tea can reduce the itching and reduce allergic reactions.
6.       Potatoes
Potatoes high in fiber, vitamin C, and potassium. Potato is a food that can soothe the skin condition of eczema sufferers.


In addition to these foods, soda and rice milk is a good food consumed by people with eczema. In addition, foods high in histamine also be avoided by people with this disease because it can aggravate existing disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment